Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wife Brought Home a Pool.

Options
TUTTLE871
TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

The wife of mine brought home a above ground pool on Saturday so My neighbor and I put it up. Living in Dallas we dont have much public pools because the city is broke and I dont have a country club membership. Parents have a lake house but I can only deal with them so much.

Had a party yesterday to get the pool ready and we fired up the egg. I made the ABT's and some pineapple souked in rum and then brown sugar and red pepper for spice.

I let my neighbor make burgers on the egg and they came out incredible(His wife is making him buy a egg this weekend now)

Had another friend come over who is a great cook also and he made chicken thighs (Siracha,Honey,Mango,Onion,and Lime juice) we then cooked those for 325 with a little hickory chunk for 45 MIN. He now is looking at getting an egg also.

So I got two friends this weekend on the wagon.

She even got us a floating cooler. Summer should be not that bad.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments