Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless steel table recommendation for our first two eggs

TDog78
TDog78 Posts: 4
edited August 2011 in EGG Table Forum
Hello all, we just picked up a Large and Medium Green egg a couple days ago and have been going back and forth with many hours of reading on tables materials etc.. to come to the conclusion that we want to go the route of stainless steel but are having a difficult time finding many options and wanted to know if you have any suggestions for places to look. I am ok with getting two units but would prefer for one to house both at the same time like the one at Big Green Egg Chicago. It has to be made in America which is what kept us from buying an egg for so many months to begin with but we just kept coming back to them and plus we got a pretty good deal on the brand new ones to boot. I have the tools and skills to build my own out of wood but I am tired of fighting the elements with outdoor items no matter if it is cypress, white oak, teak, etc.....it is just one more thing to add to the list to maintain. Any leads...Thanks

Comments