Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Best. Ribs. Ever!

BasscatBasscat Posts: 614
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had an unexpected afternoon off work, went to the Grocery. Spares were on "sale" for $2.89, but I haven't had spares in forever, and I have time to cook 'em, so here we go. Canola oil to help the Dizzy Dust stick, and off we go for a 6 hour cook on the Medium. Trimmed semi St.Louis, as the grocer does a weird cut through the tough bits on the big end, I left that attached. Grocer also had Blues Hog in the sauce section. Tried it a while back, but it seemed so sweet, so I used a very light glaze at the end of the cook, and OMG! I get the Blues Hog fans! A great hit of heat and sweet. Pic is of the big end after another hour on the Egg after I ate the small end. Soooo goood!

aed560c7.jpg

(Sorry for the length of the post .... :blush: )

Comments