Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Best. Ribs. Ever!

BasscatBasscat Posts: 587
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had an unexpected afternoon off work, went to the Grocery. Spares were on "sale" for $2.89, but I haven't had spares in forever, and I have time to cook 'em, so here we go. Canola oil to help the Dizzy Dust stick, and off we go for a 6 hour cook on the Medium. Trimmed semi St.Louis, as the grocer does a weird cut through the tough bits on the big end, I left that attached. Grocer also had Blues Hog in the sauce section. Tried it a while back, but it seemed so sweet, so I used a very light glaze at the end of the cook, and OMG! I get the Blues Hog fans! A great hit of heat and sweet. Pic is of the big end after another hour on the Egg after I ate the small end. Soooo goood!

aed560c7.jpg

(Sorry for the length of the post .... :blush: )

Comments