Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

whats everybody cookin 2nite

Options
Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
2 cut up chickens, slathered in mustard and rub. Served with chicken rice, mac and cheese, coleslaw.

Comments

• BucsFanJim
    Options
    Chef Wil,
    <sigh> not cookin' nuthin'...replacin' felt.
    Fear not! I'll be cooking on morrow next.

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Chef Wil,
    BBQ meatloaf, I fought the slaw and the slaw won (slaw), rice pilaf with pine nuts and for dessert- real from scratch, home made pumpkin pie.:)

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Chef Wil,[p]Longhorns. Warm day in a long time and little girl needed to get out. Sweet Potato w/ butter and brown sugar.[p]I had Philly sandwich.[p]Tisa doing good?[p]Mike
  • Chef Wil
    Chef Wil Posts: 702
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    yes she is doing really good. Thanks for the support. No chemo needed, just a pill for 5 years. Kiss and a hug to Kaleigh.

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Chef Wil,[p]Leftovers tonight. But don't feel sorry for me.... I like leftovers. :~)[p]John

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    same here - but we don't call them leftovers - we call them "make aheads"
    In fact it's Dr Chicken's Double smoked ham and the rice dish I have in the recipe section - see below

[ul][li]Brown & Wild Rice With Nuts[/ul]
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • ravnhaus
    ravnhaus Posts: 311
    Options
    Filet of cod with brocolli
    ummmmm... healthy!

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    I started off tonight to do a Pork Tenderloing with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.[p]PorkTenderloin1.jpg[p]Then Mrs. GrillMeister got an idea to use some leftover Tzatziki Sauce, so I toasted a Pita Round and covered it with tenderloin slices.[p]PorkTenderloin2.jpg[p]Then came the homemade Tzatzki Sauce (plain yogurt, sour cream, shredded cucumber, garlic, salt & pepper)[p]PorkTenderloin3.jpg[p]Then came slices of heirloom tomato.[p]PorkTenderloin4.jpg[p]Man oh Man, was this tasty, fast & simple. We still had a couple slices with raspberry chipotle sauce though. Good Stuff![p]Afterwards, I took the 20 lbs. of pork butt I put on last night and shredded them and vacume packed them to take to Minnesota tomorrow.[p]Ahh, ice fishing, pulled pork, & beer. It's gonna be a good weekend.[p]Cheers, [p]GrillMeister
    Austin, TX

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • BBQBluesStringer
    Options
    Chef Wil,
    Pizzas. Dropped the first one cheese side down right in the middle of the kitchen floor.

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]Not meaning to laugh directly at you, so I will choose to laugh near you.[p]I keep waiting for that big "look what I just did" moment with company over for steaks or something, but (knock on wood) I have not dropped anything yet. [p]Well, a burger and an ABT, but no one saw me, so who cares. Besides, the five second rule applies if it's family.[p]Sorry about the pie.[p](snicker).