Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Butt Pics

Options
Eggvis
Eggvis Posts: 94
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok, i origionally thought that this would be the temp around 7:00pm
196.jpg
but at it wasn't to be...
Not until 11:15, at 196 degrees...
leBrisket.jpg
did it produce this specimen for your critique...
PulledPork.jpg
which, in turn, made my wife happy. Doesn't she look happy?
Satisfaction.jpg[p]24 hrs, 15 minutes after i set out on my maiden voyage, i discovered the low and slow. Thanks for all the help SmokinBoB and the rest of my family...Good night
!Crazy.jpg[p][p]

Comments

• eggvis,[p]Very funny illustrated story - good job![p]I don't like to cook overnight, so if I'm cooking butts at home, I plan something else for dinner that night. For that very reason. Pulled pork re-heats beautifully.[p]Lee
  • eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    eggvis,[p]so what did you end up serving the 12 people that showed @ 8:00. think i'ld be getting a look bout like that too. hey, you can always invite em back.[p]Scott

• Eggvis
    Eggvis Posts: 94
    Options
    eggor,
    I hooked up the crowd w/ a brisket i also cooked....it was a little over cooked, but everyone ate it up....worked out perfectly....by halftime, they were ready for the butt.[p]Paul