Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - This is not good

Options
thetrim
thetrim Posts: 11,357
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• thetrim
    Options
    No Kamala fans?
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I remember the Ugandan Giant from WCW.  He and Jimmy Hart ran havoc on the place until Lawler finally took him out.  Lol.  The banana painting on his gut was hilarious.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    He was a mofo to beat in the video game.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I don't know who he was, but then again, I never followed fake wrestling.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • thetrim
    Options
    DMW said:
    I don't know who he was, but then again, I never followed fake wrestling.
    I am really sorry to hear this.  You missed out.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    What happened to the RIP thread? The Buffalo needs to chill the f out while try and do an all to insignificant tribute to this great man.   Gone too soon.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    Options
    thetrim said:
    What happened to the RIP thread? The Buffalo needs to chill the f out while try and do an all to insignificant tribute to this great man.   Gone too soon.  
    It’s been a busy day for The Buffalo.  Who knew being the BGE social media director was a full time job? 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    thetrim said:
    You really were a Kamala fan!  Actually pretty cool to see the continuity in your posting.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I just rewatched Kamala vs Bruiser Brody from 1984. Kamala used to make me hide behind the couch when he first showed up on the scene. This was a “Lumberjack Match” with all the other wrestlers outside the ring to throw anyone back in who tried to get out. So many great faces. Iceman, Maniac Mark Lewin and several other old school guys. Kamala kept biting Bruiser  Brodie’s head because he “has canibalistic Tendencies” and “loves the taste of blood”. Great old school stuff right here. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I remember the Ugandan Giant from WCW.  He and Jimmy Hart ran havoc on the place until Lawler finally took him out.  Lol.  The banana painting on his gut was hilarious.  
    Pretty sure that was a quarter moon lol. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    WWF (or whatever the acronym is) is the "heavy metal" of the sports world.

I just thought that up!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• thetrim
    Options
    Pretty sure that was a quarter moon lol. 
    Actually it was a waning crescent.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    My moon phase game is not where it needs to be.  Now I'm thinking it is a waxing crescent.
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options

A man that bada$$ can't be limited to one single moon phase tattooed on his belly (or painted on his belly)

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95