Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy 4th 'Merica!

Options
Hope everyone is celebrating our great country this weekend!

Be safe!

2" ribeye tonight...

Comments

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Dang that looks good!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @steelcityegger
    For both size and quality, allow me:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,120
    Options
    46 posts and @SGH seal of approval.  Its all down from here!

Great looking cook.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hope everyone is celebrating our great country this weekend!

You know, the 4th of July is my second favorite holiday behind only Christmas. It is my hope that everone gets out and celebrates with friends and family. Freedom my friends. Enjoy it. May the blessings of Heaven be upon us all and keep us safe this holiday weekend
    my friends. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Looks delicious!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • steelcityegger
    Options
    Thanks guys! And love the seal of approval!  

Cheers to good egging this weekend!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,402
    Options
    @SGH - for me Independence Day (# 240 this year) is by far and away at the head of the class.   
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,733
    Options
    That's one fine meal!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    My Birthday.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky