Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pig Face Wall Mounted Bottle Openers for sale 2

Options
Thatgrimguy
Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
edited March 2016 in EggHead Forum
Ok, so the demand was WAY higher than anticipated. And it's a good way to raise funding for my charity cooks. So I'm going to continue to offer these for the foreseeable future.  I ordered 100 more tonight.  The way shipping worked out on the first run I need to make some adjustments on price to make it worthwhile. Shipping is the same on 1 as it is on 3.

1 - $15
2 - $20
3 - $25
5 - $40

Make sure if you want one, you PM me via the forum software and give me your Address and name and how many you want and I'll send you back the payment instructions and mail it out!  Don't email me or post here or on my wall. PM ME!!!!

100% of the profit from these sales will go into meat purchases that I'll cook and either donate or sell and donate the money raised depending on the situation. It will not go into "overhead" or "seasonings" but into the actual meat donated. Most of the time I do stuff for our local Child Abuse Prevention Center or the Gulf Coast Women's Center for Nonviolence (they have 2 shelters)  I also plan to do random cooks for firemen, police, and the VA. I know a lot of people want to know where their money is going so I want to be very upfront on how I plan to handle this.

Here is the opener on a 3x5 Index card. It's made of cast iron and is great quality! 

Original Thread
XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments