Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Butt on The Beach

Options
No doubt I had the best looking butt on the beach today. Went on the Egg last night at 10pm and pulled off at 12pm today. Wrapped her in foil and a towel, then placed inside a cooler. Three hours later at the beach I pulled and served sandwiches. Awesome!

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Sounds like a great day for you and the family. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. Nicely done!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    I hate you with a purple passion. Wish I was on the beach. 
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

@jonathan1970  Now that's what I call beach food!  Looks great, and your daughter is a cutie pie.  That was just a few years ago for me.

Phoenix 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    When I read the title I was hesitant to open this at first. Uncle Apple has me gun shy of such. Great looking grub though brother. Nothing like cooking on the beach.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Texansurf
    Texansurf Posts: 507
    Options
    Looks great  what beach are you at?  It looks like a lake, so it might be the gulf of mexico... 
    Corpus Christi, Texas.  LBGE x 2, Weber Smoky Joe, and Aussie Walk-About
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Beach cooking, any and all, has to be approved by me. Just doing my job, I did not write the rules. Please send ample quantities for my approval. 
    Thank you for your attention to the BGE RULES. ( section 149, chapter 37, subsection 3, paragraphs 2 through 37, rule number 8, line 6, " all delicious stuff must be sent to YukonRon for approval, prior to sharing with any other carnivore, human or otherwise.)
    thsnk you in advance.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky