Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Doing the ZA

Options
YukonRon
YukonRon Posts: 16,989
Neopolitan style, (thin and crispy) smoked sausage, shiitake mushrooms, Vidalia onions, mesquite smoked pepperoni, fresh grated asiago, romano,  parmigiana, and the first of my home grown tomatoes topped with a sprinkling of my own rub mix. Zero left, made three.
"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
Louisville, Kentucky

Comments

• LKNEgg
    LKNEgg Posts: 339
    Options
    Nice work!   Looks awesome! 
    Large BGE - 2014
    FB 200, KAB, AR - 2015
    Lake Norman area of NC
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Yeah buddy!! I could for 4 or 5 of them about now.  Great looking grub for sure. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    That did not Suck. Well done.
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    You know something, and this is kind of awful, I lived and loved living in Lawrenceville back in the 90's. Just loved it. I could not find Vidalia onions with a search warrant the whole time I was there. I have been stationed in CA, Alaska, TX, CO, AZ, all over Europe, Africa, Western Asia, East Asia, Central and South America, and found them there, but my four years in GA, NADA.
    making up for it now though! Guaranteed!!!!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Looks great!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Looks great....love me some pie !!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!