Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rose Stems

Options
We just got done trimming our rose bushes and I have some decent size limbs. Was wondering if this would work as a smoke wood?? Any body try this before?

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    We just got done trimming our rose bushes and I have some decent size limbs. Was wondering if this would work as a smoke wood?? Any body try this before?
    Take your choice of answers...
    https://www.barbecuenews.com/forum2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23410
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Thanks Ron

analyze adapt overcome

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mattman3969
    Brother I have never attempted it. To be honest, I have never heard of anyone doing it. That said, if you try it, please share the results. My guess would be that it's not to great or it would probably be pretty common. However I could be wrong. You have certainly raised my curiosity. Again, please let us know what it is like if you try it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    @sgh - prolly gonna pass on it. Doesn't sound to promising from the lack of responses 

analyze adapt overcome