Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - TV & EHF

Options
Central_Bama_Egger
Central_Bama_Egger Posts: 886
edited November 2014 in EggHead Forum
FYI - watching the TV show COPS & looking at this forum during commercials is true entertainment. You guys are hilarious and the show is hilarious. amazing combo.
Huntsville, Al LBGE

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    This forum should be serious business only. No comedy or tomfoolery ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    The above was meant to be humorous :D

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    SGH said:

That's right. Why should it be any different than work.

:-D
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • SGH
    Options
    That's right. Why should it be any different than work. :-D

I think you may have missed my second post above. Again, that was a attempt at humor. I'm probably the biggest clown on here.

Status- Standing by.

• Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    I saw it. Found it all humorous
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    One of my favorite Cops episode was when a suspect was running from a cop with a peg leg and made it maybe a 100 yards before being tackled by the cop. Suspect response, ”Iz letch youz catch me, iz letch youz catch me.” It was classic. Or the other time when a suspect climbed and jumped a 6' fence and actually lost the cop. The cop had some serious issues trying to climb the 6' fence. It was actually pretty funny. The cops response to the suspect getting away was, ”he was able to climb and jump the 12' fence and get away.” When interviewing the cop you could clearly see the fence in the background being only 6' tall. He was fooling no one. It was great
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    Hahahaha. That's great. I know it's going to be a good night when the tazer comes out.

I was reading a headline last night on a local news channel. I don't mean any offense to anyone with this. But, the headline read, " Quadruple Amputee on the Run From Police". I thought, now wait a minute.
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    SGH said:
    The above was meant to be humorous :D
    If this forum wasn't humorous I would only spend a 1/4 of my time here.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CeeGeeW
    CeeGeeW Posts: 113
    Options
    Based on every episode of "Cops," the answer to "Bad boys, what ya gonna do when they come for you?" is run away shirtless and deny everything.
    Los Angeles, CA
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    Crack head lady had like 24 rocks in her purse. Kept saying they were not hers, then said, you didn't find it on my person, then ended with PLEASE don't take me to jail. Hahaha.
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Guy falling down drunk with no shirt and pantyhose.........

Cop: "You been doing a bit of drinking tonight Sir?"
    Suspect: "Yyyyyeeaaaaa"
    Cop: "How much ya had to drink?"
    Suspect: "Couple beers".......then falls hitting face on curb.

Never fails.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Central_Bama_Egger Posts: 886
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I may or may not have been that intoxicated.

Is @SGH‌ here? Doubt he's working hahaha.

And what about @JohnInCarolina‌. Is he back yet?
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    My 7 yr old son is obsessed with the show, wants to be a cop now because of it.  
    Pondering cutting him off.  >:)

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• johnkitchens
    Options
    WeberWho? said:
    The cops response to the suspect getting away was, ”he was able to climb and jump the 12' fence and get away.” When interviewing the cop you could clearly see the fence in the background being only 6' tall. He was fooling no one. It was great
    I guess he was counting the 6' up and the 6' down! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    I remember back in college we were all recovering from a long night of howling at the moon and we were lazing around watching cops. All of a sudden one of my pledge brothers shouts, I know that guy, he's a deacon at my church. Sure enough he was arrested for buying crack from a hooker. Good times.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'd go to that church.  And I don't go to church.
    Options
    I remember back in college we were all recovering from a long night of howling at the moon and we were lazing around watching cops. All of a sudden one of my pledge brothers shouts, I know that guy, he's a deacon at my church. Sure enough he was arrested for buying crack from a hooker. Good times.
    Was she sweaty?
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ I'm not even sure I can cross the threshold of a church anymore.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Options

WeberWho? said:

The cops response to the suspect getting away was, ”he was able to climb and jump the 12' fence and get away.” When interviewing the cop you could clearly see the fence in the background being only 6' tall. He was fooling no one. It was great

I guess he was counting the 6' up and the 6' down! 

I see the math.
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    Deacons.

At a point in my crazy 36 years. I was one. Now I laugh.
    Huntsville, Al LBGE