Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2014 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange

cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
edited September 2014 in EggHead Forum

About the exchange
  • $25 minimum before shipping cost, but feel free to give as much as you'd like.
  • New rubs and sauces only please.
  • Try to think outside of the box and pick local or unique products.
  • **To ensure they don't receive a local product, Canadians will not be paired up with fellow Canucks.
Elfster Site 
  • Include your forum handle in the nickname field (mandatory).
  • Include your current shipping address and phone number.
  • Complete the Wish List.  Include any allergies, dislikes and preferences.
  • ^^^^ Please READ your draw's Wish List
FAQ

Where is the Nickname field?
  • After registering, from the "Home" page, click on your name at the top left.  You will see the Nickname field on the left sidebar right below Mailing Address.
What if I have a question for my draw?
  • If you have a question for your draw, Elfster has a anonymous messaging system.
When can I ship my package?
  • Care packages can be shipped anytime after you receive your draw.  Please try to have everything shipped by September 29, 2014.  If you're unable to, please notify me and message your draw.
When will I find out who my draw is?
  • You will receive your draw from Elfster on the morning of September 23, 2014
Does everyone see my address and phone number?
  • Only your draw and the exchange admin (me) has access to your information.
Can I tell my draw that I'm their Elfster?
  • To keep it fun, please keep it a secret and DO NOT disclose your identity.  
How do I tell my draw I'm their Elfster?
  • In your package, include a note letting your draw know that you're their Elfster.  Feel free to tell your draw about the product and what you like it best on.
What if I don't like my care package?
  • If you're not completely happy with your product, please don't embarrass someone and just be grateful for what you have received. 
Please make sure to package everything well, especially breakables!  Use lots of peanuts and insure your product, especially if you're sending something to Canada (experienced this 1st hand).

Thanks in advance for participating folks!!

-cazzy

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments