Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Part Two of "Lots of Recent Cooks"...pic intensive

Options

Ok, here is part two.  :) 

Truffled Cheesesteaks with a Blue Cheese and Wine Sauce.  They were so good that my wife and I shed some tears together.  :((   Each cheesesteak had an entire pack of beef.  =P~ 

And Mrs. Dyal whipped up some Monkey Bread.  She'll be making this at Eggtoberfest for breakfast.

Some "Zoodle" stir fry inspired by @Mattman3969

A simple Sirloin grilled up on the Mini BGE

Some late night Venison Cubed Steaks I fried up on the Mini.  I was watching my Gamecocks play over the weekend and found some deer meat in the freezer that I forgot about.  Hot tubbed them and fried them up in a CI skillet on the Mini and served them on some buttermilk biscuits.  =P~

And my wife made this Sunday night.  It was phenomenal!  I'll have to ask her for the recipe when she gets home and get back to you.  It was hunks of seared Sirloin with a Portabella Mushroom and Blue Cheese Sauce over a bed of Quinoa.  It was fanfreakingtastic.  =P~  One of the best things I've ever put in my mouth. 

That's it for now!  Sorry about the lengthy posts.  :)  But didn't want y'all to think the wife and I have been neglecting the eggs.  :)  Hope everyone is having a great week!

Comments