Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Strip loin down low

Options
GlennM
GlennM Posts: 1,365
I put the grill grates on the coals and cooked this strip loin with butter and blue cheese. Served with fresh tomato salad from the garden, baked potato and seasonal sweet corn. The wine is just a prop, I poured it down the sink ;-) image
In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Looks great! I hope the sink you poured that in was the porcelain one after being properly filtered through your liver. :D
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me. Solid cook all around. Excellent job!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GlennM
    Options
    Well, the wine did get filtered as you suggested
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    @GlennM With a backyard view like that I be cooking outdoors every day. Nice cook and great yard.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • GlennM
    Options
    Thanks Hotch I give the egg a good healthy workout!
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Always look out for your posts and pics..Another great looking meal..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....