Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Stuffed Crust Pizza

Got the idea to add some of our daughters mozzarella string cheese around the edge of the dough.  Wasn't sure it would work, but it worked out great.  Pizza was really good.  I wasnt paying attention to pictures but got a before and after.  Next time I will get a shot of the cheese filling.  

before

After ~10 minutes at 550. You can see the cheese stuffing peeking out at the top of the pic!  

LBGE
Zionsville, IN
·

Comments

• Nice pie. I tried this only once, too much cheese and it oozed out of the crust, over the stone, thru the grid and onto the setter, what a mess. You evidently got it right. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,053
    That's a great pie!

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·