Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Impulse Ribs

TTCTTC Posts: 584

While making the weekly store run yesterday morning came across two lovely STL style racks. It was a beautiful day, I had no plans, so game on.

Removed membrane, rubbed with mustard, then Meatheads rib rub that I had leftover from a previous butt.

3-1-1 at 275. Spritzed with apple juice at various intervals to keep them moist.

This is why I bought the Egg. No planning or forethought required, just get it to temp and let er rip. Yum.

XL BGE - Gallatin, TN

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    I will eat that.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,738
    Mickey said:

I will eat that.....

Ditto. Well done.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Nice

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer