Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lighter Fluid

Time to make the chicken :) image

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,421
    I'm a cider fan.  Dats sum good shtuff.

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,767
    Four Loko's or fail. 

My little brother visited me and had a huge pack of them. We almost died. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Four Loko's or fail. 

My little brother visited me and had a huge pack of them. We almost died. 

Those things are sketchy.and they are horrible.

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,767
    It's like mad dog and red bull. What's not to love?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,819
    Get some Gasolina from Puerto Rico. Puts four loco to shame.
    ·
  • image couldn't seem to get the fire stabilized so I kept using more. Seems to be better now.......lots of things seem to be better now.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,421
    This stuff would work lighting fires and removing paint.  Got this bottle of grappa smuggled back from the republic of Georgia from SWMBO'd nephew - marine recon.  it's actually not bad.  You can't see the flames, but that puddle is burning.

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,543
    edited June 2013
    Love StrongBow - a cider favourite. 
    On the second bottle of Kinmen 58, 58% sorghum from Taiwan... Have it here with two of the seven Korean Masks (Same stuff in Korea) few shots of this and you get a dumb ass smile on your face. Use itmostly for flambe. 
    The specifications for Kinmen says "the liquor warms your body up instantly with a sweet and rich taste", uh-huh. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    My wife went gluten free so we have had a lot of cider at the house. She's been killing some angry orchard lately, it's good stuff.
    ·
  • U_tarded said:
    My wife went gluten free so we have had a lot of cider at the house. She's been killing some angry orchard lately, it's good stuff.

Crispin is my favorite. They Honeycrisp one is awesome.

·
  • First had Strongbow in a little village outside Stonehenge while in the Navy; for a real kick mix equal parts Strongbow and Fosters, called a Snakebite :)
    ·