Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Next Throwdown...get stuffed!

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,251
    Is this still on?

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,137
    Like cheech and chong!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    Like Rae Dawn Chog? 

...wearing Louis Vuitton??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,821
    What if I stuff my egg with food and stuff my gut with beer?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Well, I prepped my submission.  It needs to sit for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator, but I'll let it go over night before I sear on the egg.  This is hands down the craziest hair-brained thang I've ever cooked.

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,821
    Looking forward to it @nolaegghead

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Well, I prepped my submission.  It needs to sit for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator, but I'll let it go over night before I sear on the egg.  This is hands down the craziest hair-brained thang I've ever cooked.

Nah, I'm sure you've cooked goofier stuff. I once fried & ate an earthworm to win a $10 bet. I didn't go for the $20 earthworm sushi option.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

I cooked some stuffed stuff tonight, but it's not what I'm submitting to this thread.  Creole crawfish au gratin calzone.  I'll start a new thread. 

Heh...earthworms. Sounds like something Kenny would eat (South Park) ;)  How'd it taste?

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,837
    Does it count if I just eat a ton and STUFF my face!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
  • Oddly enough, they taste like chicken.  H3ll, I was wasted when I did it.  I was lucky I didn't burn the house down!  I remember washing it down with Stroh's beer and getting paid.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    edited June 2013
    Oddly enough, they taste like chicken.  H3ll, I was wasted when I did it.  I was lucky I didn't burn the house down!  I remember washing it down with Stroh's beer and getting paid.
    Anything that ends with getting laid is worth it! 

:P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,310
    I cooked stuff and ate it. I am stuffed. Please send my prize.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

Holy cr@p. I'm glad to see this taking off. Awesome cooks so far.

Awesome man.  I LOVE chimichurri.

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 885
    Awesome man.  I LOVE chimichurri.
    Thanks Nola  - I thought twice about posting this morning after seeing your post.  :)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    Looks great @flynnbob!

• TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    Great thread.  Another bookmark.
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

edited June 2013
    Oh, it is on.  ;)

Off the charts, Joan!  It's like a stuffed pork wellington!  Layer upon layer of delicious ingredients!  Food pyramid - pile on!

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,217
    Thanks Nola.  Not only was it a pretty face, but it tasted great.  Yours is still the above the bar.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    Thanks Nola.  Not only was it a pretty face, but it tasted great.  Yours is still the above the bar.
    I dunno...I'm feeling pretty insecure right about now...  ^:)^