Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Next Throwdown...get stuffed!

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    Is this still on?

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,530
    Like cheech and chong!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    Like Rae Dawn Chog? 

...wearing Louis Vuitton??

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    What if I stuff my egg with food and stuff my gut with beer?

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    Well, I prepped my submission.  It needs to sit for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator, but I'll let it go over night before I sear on the egg.  This is hands down the craziest hair-brained thang I've ever cooked.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Looking forward to it @nolaegghead

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Well, I prepped my submission.  It needs to sit for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator, but I'll let it go over night before I sear on the egg.  This is hands down the craziest hair-brained thang I've ever cooked.

Nah, I'm sure you've cooked goofier stuff. I once fried & ate an earthworm to win a $10 bet. I didn't go for the $20 earthworm sushi option.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    I cooked some stuffed stuff tonight, but it's not what I'm submitting to this thread.  Creole crawfish au gratin calzone.  I'll start a new thread. 

Heh...earthworms. Sounds like something Kenny would eat (South Park) ;)  How'd it taste?

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,110
    Does it count if I just eat a ton and STUFF my face!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Oddly enough, they taste like chicken.  H3ll, I was wasted when I did it.  I was lucky I didn't burn the house down!  I remember washing it down with Stroh's beer and getting paid.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,206
    edited June 2013
    Oddly enough, they taste like chicken.  H3ll, I was wasted when I did it.  I was lucky I didn't burn the house down!  I remember washing it down with Stroh's beer and getting paid.
    Anything that ends with getting laid is worth it! 

:P
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Bam! The kids are coming hot out of the gate and not playing around. The bar has been set high for this go around.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,408
    I cooked stuff and ate it. I am stuffed. Please send my prize.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Holy cr@p. I'm glad to see this taking off. Awesome cooks so far.

·
    Awesome man.  I LOVE chimichurri.

·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 995
    Awesome man.  I LOVE chimichurri.
    Thanks Nola  - I thought twice about posting this morning after seeing your post.  :)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
    Looks great @flynnbob!

·
  • TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    Great thread.  Another bookmark.
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

·
    edited June 2013
    Oh, it is on.  ;)

·
    Off the charts, Joan!  It's like a stuffed pork wellington!  Layer upon layer of delicious ingredients!  Food pyramid - pile on!

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Thanks Nola.  Not only was it a pretty face, but it tasted great.  Yours is still the above the bar.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    Thanks Nola.  Not only was it a pretty face, but it tasted great.  Yours is still the above the bar.
    I dunno...I'm feeling pretty insecure right about now...  ^:)^

·