Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Chicken Wraps

Simple cook tonight. Grilled chicken with onions. Roasted tomatoes. Avacados (of course....it's my favorite vegetable). With a dynamite salad dressing. All in a wrap. Can't beat cooking on the egg. First time using cast iron skillet on it but it won't be the last.
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 3M

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 4,832
    edited May 2013
    Excellent. How do you serve the chicken? Montery Chicken is a burger kinda thing at our place, jack cheese, avocado slices, bacon and onions on a kaiser roll. 
    I like your skillet treatment for the chicken. 
    PS - that's a great pan for deep dish pizza. 
    Delta B.C., Canuckistan - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    I like the grilled chicken esp with onions, etc...the avocados a definate plus.  possibly My question is that the cook is in a fry pan, (that apparently fits in the egg),  Doesn't the radiated heat cause the pan to "overheat" and possibly affect the chicken ( singing, etc )??  What about indirect??  
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 1,968
    Looks good. And, by the way, the avocado is actually a fruit.  :-B
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.