Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

NCAA TOURNAMENT

Looks like the BIG10 is the best conference in Basketball. Go Michigan Wolverines onto the sweet 16.
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,070
    Gonzaga...... Go Bulldogs
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,458
    Looks like the BIG10 is the best conference in Basketball. Go Michigan Wolverines onto the sweet 16.

We'll see. I think the remaining ACC teams will do some damage when it's all said and done.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    ACC all the way!
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,460
    How 'bout the Big Least??
    Louisville
    ·
    I actually think Louisville has one of the best chances for a championship.
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,280

I actually think Louisville has one of the best chances for a championship.

Tip off is in about 5 mins with my rammies. We will see
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,261
    I am pulling for the ACC as usual, but Syracuse looked the cost impressive to me. 50 point win? If they win, I can buy another egg! Come on Cuse
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • My guesstimate is there will be at least 2 BIG 10 schools in the Final Four. Possibly 3 :-O
    ·
  • You guys just wish ya'll could be in the NIT. Roll Tide!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
    ·
    You've got that right! Nothing like watching Maryland in the Not Invited Tournament.

:-<
    ·

What? Alabama Crimson Tide Laundry detergent isn't in the NCAA? Better steal Tom Izzo from MSU like you did when you got Saban from MSU. Need a better coach :)
    ·
    Well well well.

How about them Shockers?

shocker.jpg 41.4K
    ·
    Two in the.... One in the... Shockers hit 7 straight 3's. Craziness
    ·
    After an impotent offensive effort for the middle of the second half, they come through with three fingers raised over and over again.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I think it's anybody's game this year. My bracket is trashed GO Fl Gulf Coast
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    I'm thinking Miami will at least make the Final 4. They were passed over by Gonzaga for a 1 seed and have a huge chip on their shoulders. It's happened all year in the ACC because of Dook. They had to prove themselves every game so they are ready for anything.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,620
    Buckeyes Baby!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·

I think it's anybody's game this year. My bracket is trashed GO Fl Gulf Coast

Those guys were dunking like crazy. Hahah. I like them.
    ·
    Agreed Chubbs. It looked like an NBA all star game. Poor Georgetown. That was one of the most entertaining games in years.
    ·

What? Alabama Crimson Tide Laundry detergent isn't in the NCAA? Better steal Tom Izzo from MSU like you did when you got Saban from MSU. Need a better coach :)
    Wow, somebody's being a sourpuss... We stole Saban from Miami, who stole him from LSU, who stole him from Spartyville. I think the statue of limitations is in effect here. 

Good luck in the real tourney!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • Thanks, hopefully Wolverines will be able to hold onto the young players. Mostly freshman and sophmores, I'm afraid Burke will leave and maybe Hardaway. Wow I actually forgot about Sabans NFL venture.
    ·
    Great game last night between Butler and Marquette.  

I think Creighton's going to be a tough out for Duke tonight.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
    As long as Dook hits their 3's, they'll be fine. I can't wait for Cackalacky and Kansas.

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices
    Ringing clear and true.
    Singing Carolina's praises.
    Shouting N-C-U.
    Hail to the brightest star of all
    Clear its radiance shine
    Carolina priceless gem.
    Receive all praises thine.
    ·
    Not surprised Gonzaga got knocked out.  They were the biggest pretenders as a 1-seed.

Yeah the Carolina-Kansas game should be good.  Carolina's very capable of winning that game.

·
    Let's hope a Carolina boy and former Kansas coach can make a Kansas boy and greatest coach ever proud.
    ·
  • Ohio St. Should win, but....
    ·
    Ohio St. Should win, but....
    Not if they don't start rebounding!

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • One of the Tournaments I entered all 4 of my final are still alive. Indiana, Ohio St., Mich. St. And Michigan. I'm 18th overall out of thousands of entries. Quite a few above me picked Gonzanga to go all the way. C'mon BIG 10 don't let me down :)
    ·
    One of the Tournaments I entered all 4 of my final are still alive. Indiana, Ohio St., Mich. St. And Michigan. I'm 18th overall out of thousands of entries. Quite a few above me picked Gonzanga to go all the way. C'mon BIG 10 don't let me down :)
    Charles Barkley isn't helping!

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Charles is from Auburn....he's just upset
    ·