Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

so far ot ...pet peeves.

1235»

Comments

• smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,661
    When a big purchase decision is being made and the MRS. does all the talking, thinking she knows everything, when she isn't that informed, and the Mr. just cowers in the background. To scared to comment. Happened today to me. Poor guy just couldn't or knows he shouldn't get a word in. To all the gals here, not slamming the female gender, just don't understand why some people (men and women) have to act like that.
    Peace  
    \m/
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,659
    Close mindedness.
    Bad parents.
    Boom
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    People who cook stinking fish in the office microwave
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • can I like that twice? that is the nastiest smell of all time. It takes like 9 microwave popcorns and 3 chipotle take out burritos to mask the smell of 1 Tuna Au Gratin Lean Cuisine

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,971
    Make sure you burn at least 8 of the popcorn. Eat the last one.
    ·
  • and...I don't know why they call it Lean Cuisine.Cuz it ain't working.

·

and...I don't know why they call it Lean Cuisine.Cuz it ain't working.

19466368.jpg
    400 x 242 - 67K
    ·
  • I took leftover fish to work many years ago when I was young and stupid.  I reheated it in the microwave and was the object of much scorn and derision.  Lesson learned.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109
    Jackasses who drive slowly in the left lane so I have to pass them on the right and then as I pass them they look at me like I have an appendage sticking out of my forehead... Get over you Idiot! 
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,510
    Damn foreign telemarketers that call at supper time and don't give you the chance to say not interested and dirty dishes left in the sink when I'm trying to clean the knife and cutting board from just spatch cocking a chicken!!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,925

Dude,

Get on the National "Do not call" list. It will stop for the most part but the ones that get through you can have fun with by threatening to report them.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Already on the do not call list and it only stops some calls....seems to be getting worse.Hey LS you really got over 19000 posts?????

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    Hey LS you really got over 19000 posts?????
    He's called a Post Whore.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
    Ya i'm only a little bit slutty with a mere 99 posts!!!!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,875
    if a telemarketer calls... ask them if they know how to get blood out of the carpet.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,186
    henapple said:
    if a telemarketer calls... ask them if they know how to get blood out of the carpet.
    I usually put them on speakerphone and go about my business... they cam watch tv with me, listen to the water while I do dishes etc. My other fav is to not say anything, just breathe very heavily into the phone. I know, cheap thrills for me... I don't get out much :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    With telemarketers, time is money.  So when they call, say "hey, I really want to talk to you.  Hold on, I'll be right back" ..... then just keep the phone off the hook.  After a few minutes, you might hear ... Hello? .....Hello?.....

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
    Already on the do not call list and it only stops some calls....seems to be getting worse.Hey LS you really got over 19000 posts?????
    No man, It just says that sometimes

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Took me 9 years. Still way too many. I blame stike

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,389
    Little Stephen has been here so long his first 1000 posts were faxed.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,659
    Yeah I like telemarketers. Sometimes I let my 3 year tell them about monster trucks or wreck it Ralph.
    Boom
    ·
  • Already on the do not call list and it only stops some calls....seems to be getting worse.Hey LS you really got over 19000 posts?????

it depends on which "little Steven" logs in. could have 19,000, 7,000, 250, or several others. Just depends on his mood. "I think I'll be experienced Little Steven today, so 19,000 it is"! "or maybe i'll be approachable Little Steven today so I'll just go with 250 so I seem like one of the fellas". he is an enigma.

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,038
    I like to keep them on long enough to have think I'm there cleaning up a murder scene. Gets them to forget my number real quick
    ·
    So its Dexter not Hapster ??? lol

·
    I don't know who here likes Spongebob... but when telemarketers call, it goes like this scene.
    36296070.jpg
    250 x 250 - 37K
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,191
    Yeah I like telemarketers. Sometimes I let my 3 year tell them about monster trucks or wreck it Ralph.
    Purfect! When my 6 year old granddaughter is at our home and the caller ID is some telemarketer, I let her answer the phone - soon the calls stop.....work like a charm - maybe I'm on their pet peeves list. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·