Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brinkmann 1-Burner Propane Camp Stove

I picked up this little gem over the holidays with a amazon gift card. I have to say i am pretty impressed with its ability to light lump and it stores nicely. It gets lump going faster then I can get my egg ready to cook. It also could be used as a means to keeps sauces warm ext. Be careful not to leave the lump on there to long as it will get the burner to hot. I hope this helps someone. 

·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,467
    At 10,000btu may not have enough power, but try it with a wok. I use my gasser side burner all the time with a 14" wok, it is between 15000-20000. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·