Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Few cooks from this week: Turkey burgers, veggies, and pork tenderloins (pic heavy)

I grilled up some el-cheapo thin pork chops that I put in a Greek marinade that I made up:

One of the sides was mini-skewers of zucchini and squash.  Just shaved the veggies into thin slices on a mandolin and then skewered them. 

Served with a rice pilaf and tzatziki, I could drink that stuff!

Did some easy pork tenderloins rubbed with Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom.

Sliced them thin and served them with "Dizzy Pig Dirty Rice" in honor of upcoming Fat Tuesday.  Oh yeah, that's tasso gravy on the pork.  I smoked the tasso using the recipe from Smoke and Spice (book by the Jamison's). 

Grilled turkey burgers twice this week.

It was the first time that I have made them for the boys and was surprised at how much they loved them.  Not better than beef burgers but a good change of pace.

Hope you all have had a great week and all of your North East folks are warm and safe!

Comments