Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Few cooks from this week: Turkey burgers, veggies, and pork tenderloins (pic heavy)

Options
I grilled up some el-cheapo thin pork chops that I put in a Greek marinade that I made up:

One of the sides was mini-skewers of zucchini and squash.  Just shaved the veggies into thin slices on a mandolin and then skewered them. 

Served with a rice pilaf and tzatziki, I could drink that stuff!

Did some easy pork tenderloins rubbed with Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom.

Sliced them thin and served them with "Dizzy Pig Dirty Rice" in honor of upcoming Fat Tuesday.  Oh yeah, that's tasso gravy on the pork.  I smoked the tasso using the recipe from Smoke and Spice (book by the Jamison's). 

Grilled turkey burgers twice this week.

It was the first time that I have made them for the boys and was surprised at how much they loved them.  Not better than beef burgers but a good change of pace.

Hope you all have had a great week and all of your North East folks are warm and safe!
Knoxville, TN
Nibble Me This

Comments