Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bacon-wrapped Cheese-stuffed Bangers

500500 Posts: 1,909
Fresh Market was out of Knockwurst, as the recipe called for, so it was Irish Bangers instead. Extra Sharp cheddar, green onions, and bacon. Raised rig at 350-400, drip pan, 45 minutes. Pulled pan last 10 minutes to crisp the bacon as best I could without flipping them over and oozing the cheese out. Sides of mashed potato cakes, cuke salad, and a few Yuenglings.
Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
"Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
image.jpg 532.8K
image.jpg 566.2K
image.jpg 647.8K

Comments

• =D> stealing this one

XLBGE 
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Looks great and I want to make these too! Maybe a superbowl idea. Thanks for posting! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,143
    Solson005 said:
    Looks great and I want to make these too! Maybe a superbowl idea. Thanks for posting! 
    I was thinking the same thing.  These would be great for our super bowl party.

XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 3,283
    Looks sinful and delicious!  :)
  • 500500 Posts: 1,909
    These were tasty as is, but I could see adding a little spicy mustard, but maybe just a little.  The flavor combo is pretty good as is.  Don't leave out the green onions.  They add a little heat and crunch that works.  I first made these and took them to the RIR NASCAR race for the tailgate.  I grilled them there, and they were a hit.  Highly recommend it.  I redeemed myself after my planked salmon fire show.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."