Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Comments

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 670
    that looks like all banana peppers and tuna

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,589
    Is the peppers pickled?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Good for you,did you survive?
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,645
    It's a start, not a really good one, but a start nonetheless. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,598
    BigWader said:
    that looks like all banana peppers and tuna
    some kind of sweet mini bell peppers, had parsley under it
    :)) my body reacts violently to iceburg and romaine, so much my doctor told me to avoid it completely so for me, this is a healthy salad. my other option is onion, tomatoes, tons of blue cheese, and a cup of blue cheese dressing
    :))cant eat that on the induction part of atkins, tomatoes have too many carbs
  • Forget the salad part.  I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that someone named "fishlessman" is eating tuna.  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,598

Forget the salad part.  I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that someone named "fishlessman" is eating tuna.  
    love to eat fish, i just have a tendency to let them go, probably released 600 plus salmon this year