Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eat More Chikin'......

Options
Ha, I fooled the cows and made burgers.

Direct, raised grid, 400, about 5 minutes to a side, then set way to the edge for cheese and onions to soften up.

Served with fries, and as they say in Ireland, salad.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Looks good. We went to egged pizza tonight. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Stella!!! My fav. For that Doc, yu win.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Looks good. We went to egged pizza tonight. 
    Doing pizza for eight tomorrow.  First time I will actually have pies going on two Eggs (XL and MBGE, just because they are the two I have pizza rigs for.)

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    hey Doc, as always, looking good. 
    The other night I tried burgers at 200, indirect some hickory smoke. took about 20 minutes to get the internal to 130. 

Pulled the setter and reverse seared. The family raved. Juicy, great smoke flavor and a charred outside. The burgers also held their shape. Ever tried this? 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    I've never tried the reverse sear on any cut. 

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    You got me Doc. From the subject I thought this was going to be a great example of a Mother and Child Reunion (chicken and Egg). Great looking burgers.