Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New XL table and first cook

LitLit Posts: 2,544
Threw this table together Saturday afternoon so I could finally break the XL in. The table is red cedar. I need to move the bottom shelf up 4" but for now the solution is pavers. The brisket was just rubbed and cooked indirect. I don't have the adapter for my Guru for the xl yet so I had to wing it. At 7am the egg was down to 200 so I cracked the vent a little and at 9 when I woke up again it was at 300. The brisket came off around 11 and seperated and seasoned the point and back on the egg in my CI skillet. I will post pics of the burnt ends later they are on my camera. Brisket came out very well and we all had brisket sandwiches during the Falcons game last night.image.image.image.image.image

Comments