Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

last night's small cook

Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,904
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
He wanted spaghetti and meal balls and I wanted pizza. The compromise; meatball pizza. 
Meatball recipe link:http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-burrell/excellent-meatballs-recipe/index.html. Cooked on the small @ 350 for about 20 minutes. Next on small some veggies usually served with spaghetti. Roasted at 425 for 40 minutes. The pizza dough was a quick no-rise recipe. 
Cooked meatball (these destined for the freezer)
Pizza dough
imagebuilding the pizza

sauced

More cheese 50/50 Parm reg-Moz

the veggies

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• What a delicious compromise!  Great job!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Nice, definitely a knife and fork pizza! Love those roast veggies. Great idea, thanks for sharing.
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,672

Veggies? Who needs veggies when ya go pizza? ;)

Everything looks delish. Have you ever thought about slicing the meatballs in half? Just a thought....

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Pizza looks great, how do you have your egg setup for pizza? I'm trying pizza on my small tomorrow and trying to figure out the best setup using the woo.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
    Looks great
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,837
    Wow that pizza looks great!  I love meatballs on the egg...and I love pizza...haven't put them together yet.  This will be done Friday unless I get called out of town for work.  Thanks!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.