Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who's your team?

EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
This is only Egg related as it pertains to cooking and tailgating. 

First of all welcome to the SEC Aggie and Mizzou fans. Buckle up! 

Here are my teams:

College- Tennessee (the real UT!). Grad in '94.
Pro- Eagles (My wife is from Philly so gotta keep the peace)

Go Vols, beat the Wolfpack on 8/31!
Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
·

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,930
    pats fan. maybe its a newengland thing but i dont know anybody here that watches college football, college hockey during the bean pot but no college football
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,230
    Team USA throughout the Olympics! 
    Louisville
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,031
    15 views only 3 comments.....

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! Can't wait for football season.

Don't watch much pro until the playoffs then I just enjoy the game and food!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • This football season is going to be a blast with the Egg.  Im a Buffalo fan, and yes I know what (BILLS) means!  But Im more of a Hockey fan and follow the Sabres.  But either way I hope the Bills can pull it together with at least a winning season. 
    ·
  • LBC DawgLBC Dawg Posts: 111
    Dawgs, Falcons, and Dolphins
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,864
    I am not a big college football fan, but I watch it casually. I moreso watch bowl games to see who might go to NFL.

I am an Oakland Raiders fan, and I have season tickets.

I also check how local guys are doing, for instance I check up on Jahvid Best and MJD.

Sounds like I am opposite MrCookingNurse lol.

Eggbertsdad, keep an eye on Denarius Moore this year.
    ·
  • Cowboys/Longhorns/Packers (I know, but I lived 20 minutes from Lambeau for 5 years and really got into the Pack when I was there). Plus they give me something to watch when the Cowgirls choke themselves out of the poost season.

·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 330
    A big college fan.....GO GATORS! Welcome A&M and Mizzou to the SEC!

As for the pros, a Miami Dolphins fan.

I am ready...are YOU  ready for some football?

George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    LIONS BABY! Finally starting to show some hope for us die hard fans.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    Auburn Tigers- '01 Grad
    Tennessee Vols- Wife is "09 Grad

I honestly could not care less about NFL. 
    ·
    Looking forward to UT/NC State on 8-31 then AU/Clemson on 9-1, both in the Georgia Dome. Got my tickets a couple weeks ago.

·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Looking forward to UT/NC State on 8-31 then AU/Clemson on 9-1, both in the Georgia Dome. Got my tickets a couple weeks ago.

That's going to be a great weekend in the dome. Are you going to both games? 

I always enjoy going to other team's games to see their fanbases and traditions. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
    Yup! I am training my liver for that weekend. Gonna be a blast.
    ·
  • dack1dack1 Posts: 1
    \m/ Hook 'em horns Not fair Texas has best BBQ and football. This should get the conversation kicked up
    ·
  • AdamdAdamd Posts: 160
    Packers, Brewers, Badgers all the way

Also Team USA :D
    ·
  • glad we have a fellow vols fan on board.  go vols
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    isn't college ball where the guys practice before they go on to play real football?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,020
    College FB - LSU
    Pro FB - Saints
    College Hoops - Kentucky (neighbor is from there and I drank the Koolaid)
    Pro Hoops - Hornets (Go uni-brow Anthony Davis!)
    College Baseball - LSU
    Pro Baseball - (snore)

·
  • IronEgg55IronEgg55 Posts: 8
    15 views only 3 comments..... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! Can't wait for football season. Don't watch much pro until the playoffs then I just enjoy the game and food!!
    Im a huge Wolverine fan. September 1st should be an epic day
    ·
  • ratcheerratcheer Posts: 189
    edited July 2012
    College - Alabama, Class of '76 - National Champions 2011, 2009, and many other times

NFL - Don't really care. I was glad when the Giants won the Super Bowl. One of my nephews played with Eli Manning at Mississippi.

Tim
    ·
  • BullhalseyBullhalsey Posts: 73
    Marshall Thundering Herd.....Go Herd! Live in central FL, so Go Gators! As well, Dallas Cowboys, since the Staubach days.
    ·
  • SmoothSmokeSmoothSmoke Posts: 141
    USC
    ·
  • ratcheerratcheer Posts: 189
    USC
    South Carolina or Southern California? Like UT and OU, USC means different things to different people.

Tim
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,274
    HAIL!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776

I live in a house divided. I'm a Baylor Bear, wife's a Longhorn. Was a great year for me last year. Not a tear was shed when A&M left.

Pro - Cowboys, the team I hate to love and love to hate, but still a fan.

B-Ball - Spurs, Mavericks and anybody playing the Lakers.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • SmoothSmokeSmoothSmoke Posts: 141
    USC
    South Carolina or Southern California? Like UT and OU, USC means different things to different people.

Tim
    University of Southern California

·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 455
    Packers and Badgers!
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,833
    I live about 5 minutes from Williams-Brice stadium (the OTHER USC) but for college football I am a UGA fan For NFL I am a Packers fan Really looking forward to season. While UGA may not be elite they have enough potential and schedule breaks to get back to the SECCG and the Packers look like they'll contend again this year.
    Boom
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,743
    edited July 2012

:-\"
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • ducksbuddyducksbuddy Posts: 56
    Mizzou Baby!
    ·