Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I hate OT posts

Howdy_DoodyHowdy_Doody Posts: 146
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
but, I can't help it on this one on July 4th. These young people make me damned proud to be an American.

Comments

• DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,117
    Very appropriate HD.  Good find.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 4,143

Okay-I'm not big on my previous life but I did spend a fair bit of time in the USN and today is the ONE day that makes everything else in this country possible.  Never forget those who had the vision, the foresight and most importantly the commitment (up to and including their lives) to make this all possible.  We owe them-we are charged with an awesome responsibility to keep this experiment moving forward.  Doesn't matter where you stand-stand for something and then vote.  It matters! 

Off the soap box.  Happy B'day USA!

Louisville
  • setdahooksetdahook Posts: 93
    Gave me tears of pride! Thanks to all that serve!
  • OutcastOutcast Posts: 112
    Well said Lousubcap.  Thanks for your service.

My Dad and his brother were both squid...er, Naval officers as well.  I was the black sheep of the family and jumped out of planes instead of following them to Annapolis. 

Happy 4th to all.
  • Okay-I'm not big on my previous life but I did spend a fair bit of time in the USN and today is the ONE day that makes everything else in this country possible.  Never forget those who had the vision, the foresight and most importantly the commitment (up to and including their lives) to make this all possible.  We owe them-we are charged with an awesome responsibility to keep this experiment moving forward.  Doesn't matter where you stand-stand for something and then vote.  It matters! 

Off the soap box.  Happy B'day USA!

atta boy Cap. thanks