Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I hate OT posts

Options
Howdy_Doody
Howdy_Doody Posts: 168
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
but, I can't help it on this one on July 4th. These young people make me damned proud to be an American.

Dripping Springs, Texas

Comments

• Duganboy
    Duganboy Posts: 1,118
    Options
    Very appropriate HD.  Good find.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,347
    Options

Okay-I'm not big on my previous life but I did spend a fair bit of time in the USN and today is the ONE day that makes everything else in this country possible.  Never forget those who had the vision, the foresight and most importantly the commitment (up to and including their lives) to make this all possible.  We owe them-we are charged with an awesome responsibility to keep this experiment moving forward.  Doesn't matter where you stand-stand for something and then vote.  It matters! 

Off the soap box.  Happy B'day USA!

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
    Gave me tears of pride! Thanks to all that serve!
  • Outcast
    Outcast Posts: 112
    Options
    Well said Lousubcap.  Thanks for your service.

My Dad and his brother were both squid...er, Naval officers as well.  I was the black sheep of the family and jumped out of planes instead of following them to Annapolis. 

Happy 4th to all.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options

Okay-I'm not big on my previous life but I did spend a fair bit of time in the USN and today is the ONE day that makes everything else in this country possible.  Never forget those who had the vision, the foresight and most importantly the commitment (up to and including their lives) to make this all possible.  We owe them-we are charged with an awesome responsibility to keep this experiment moving forward.  Doesn't matter where you stand-stand for something and then vote.  It matters! 

Off the soap box.  Happy B'day USA!

atta boy Cap. thanks

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX