Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Valentine's Day Menu

EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 213
edited February 2012 in Valentines Day
We put up a new category for Valentine's Day. See the BGE Valentine's Day Menu and tell us what you plan on cooking for that someone special or maybe what you plan on cooking on that special day for yourself!

Checkout the Valentine's Day Menu Click Here
Coming to you from the Mothership!
·

Comments

• boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Spaghetti and a bottle of cheap red wine.   Same as we had when we moved in together on Valentines day 25 years ago.  Annual tradition -- sorry no Egg activity that night.
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • Congrats on the 25 years!!! How about some chocolates?? Chocolate Covered Bacon on the EGG!
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Eggzilla.  A suggestion.  I don't think many folks realize you are with BGE, so "we" might not mean anything to those not aware.

I think it would be a help if your signature made mention of the fact that you are on the ground, gettin' it done, etc. on behalf of the forum.  I don't know if the proper term is 'moderator' or not, but wouldn't it be a good thing if people could tell from your sig that you were just an average forum member, but that you were actually integral to it?

like:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Egghead Forum Moderator

or:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official BGE Forum rep
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,347
    ^^ agreed.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·