Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Valentine's Day Menu

The_Buffalo
The_Buffalo Posts: 455
edited February 2012 in Valentines Day
We put up a new category for Valentine's Day. See the BGE Valentine's Day Menu and tell us what you plan on cooking for that someone special or maybe what you plan on cooking on that special day for yourself!

Checkout the Valentine's Day Menu Click Here
Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Spaghetti and a bottle of cheap red wine.   Same as we had when we moved in together on Valentines day 25 years ago.  Annual tradition -- sorry no Egg activity that night.
    Cookin in Texas
  • Congrats on the 25 years!!! How about some chocolates?? Chocolate Covered Bacon on the EGG!
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Eggzilla.  A suggestion.  I don't think many folks realize you are with BGE, so "we" might not mean anything to those not aware.

I think it would be a help if your signature made mention of the fact that you are on the ground, gettin' it done, etc. on behalf of the forum.  I don't know if the proper term is 'moderator' or not, but wouldn't it be a good thing if people could tell from your sig that you were just an average forum member, but that you were actually integral to it?

like:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Egghead Forum Moderator

or:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official BGE Forum rep
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Ragtop99
    Ragtop99 Posts: 1,570
    ^^ agreed.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • @ Stike  he did say "coming from the mother egg, errrr mothership!

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    edited January 2016
    @ Stike  he did say "coming from the mother egg, errrr mothership!

It does now.... nearly 4 years later. On that day in February of 2012 who knows what it said. 

But nice Necro! The timing is perfect. Just 3 and a half weeks before Valentine's day. It tripped me up too.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Had to be a different person running that account.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    It does now.... nearly 4 years later. On that day in February of 2012 who knows what it said. 

I remember it like it was yesterday. It said: "The way of the buffalo" ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.