Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Care Package from the Egg

Options
13»

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Eggary, thank you for the translation. I agree with you, I wish more people would pay it forward.

One time I was going to the theater and the parking was $10, so I paid mine and the car behind me. The people in that car didn't know what to think!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    dhuffjr, I'm glad the crabcakes turned out well. It's OK to put A LITTLE bit of bread crumbs, just not enough to cover up the taste of the crab. If they were hard to handle, you could have added some more flour as well.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

• deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    looks wonderful!
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    :evil: :evil: :evil: I hear what you are saying. We'll talk more when the day comes closer. Thanks Faith. :)
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    I always hear about how perishable crab is. How long you think they are good for after cooking? We made them Wednesday night. Went out for dinner last night so we didn't get them finished off.
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    dhuffjr, only the nose knows! Give them a sniff. I am sure they are fine, but I would polish them off today.

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Thank you, Jason. It was a fun afternoon of cooking.