Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken dinner

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can't go anywhere without an egg!

007-26.jpg

Dusted with my new rub from loco_engr. Love it!!

009-24.jpg

On the mini with a tater.

012-19.jpg

Tasty meal!

026-6.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Hsbldr1
    Hsbldr1 Posts: 225
    "winner winner chicken dinner" cooking like that is probably what got that saying off the ground!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Winner Winner!

Looks great. I might have to get a mini one day just cause they are so darn cute.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,458
    Molly, nice view and nice cook, but I cannot bear the sight of whole taters in the egg :blush:
    Gary
    canuckland
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Youve got a mini, you dont have to go anywhere without an egg !!, nice meal Molly!
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    :) WINNER,WINNER!!! :)
  • cookn biker
    Ha! Poke 'em before you stoke 'em. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Beautiful, Molly! Love avocado... ;)
  • your mini looks right at home B)

Is this the house sitting assignment? Tough job eh?
  • cookn biker
    They are very cute!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Kendall! The rub is great!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Hoss!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Me too!
    Thanks!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Yes it is and completed! Nice to be home a little richer. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Molly, you are so addicted! :laugh:

Nice chicken with the Kansas City Cowtown Squeal rub. I really like that rub, it's great on ribs.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Glad the you liked "The Squeal"! :woohoo:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Molly it looks so good.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cookn biker
    Thanks Rebecca!!
    Are you in for Minesoooota?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Terrific, thanks!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Mickey, it was! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Molly, I think there is a strong possability!!!!!! Our group is discussing coverage issues next week. I ususally go to NYC that weekend, but Fang is willing to reschedule.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Ha, That mini does a wonderful job. Maybe we'll get one or else a small some day. If I had one I would be like you and take it with me wherever I go. I sure beats paying the price of eating out. Let alone the taste. If you don't speak to me I will leave you alone from now on. Tim :)
  • cookn biker
    It sure is easy to carry around!
    Not sure what you mean by the last comment. :unsure:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    That's cool i'm glad and never mind. :)
  • cookn biker
    Good to know. I'll see you then. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Have Egg, will travel!! :) Looks delicious (as usual)... ;)
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Elizabeth!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Where is this Molly? , nice photo, that rub sounds great
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Looks great Molly
    Love the idea of an Egg to travel with :)

Shane