Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egg feels like a rescued Chiliean Miner

Options
Serial Griller
Serial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been 41 days since we have been able to uncover the egg and fire it up due to stage 2 fire restrictions. :( :angry: It finally rained a bit. :P They have up graded it to stage one which allows charcoal cooking outside. :) We are now off prozac. :woohoo: :cheer:
It was overcast so it didn't require egg- sunglasses. :ermm:

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj75/wings55_album/?action=view¤t=P1010066-2.jpg

we did something easy
Shrimp appetizers ( no photos)
cedar planked salmon

Comments

• Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    NO GRILLING????? :ohmy: :ohmy: You have got to be kidding me! I think if they tried that in Alabama there would be a redneck uprising that would make national headlines.
  • troutman
    troutman Posts: 498
    Options
    When did the rednecks migrate west into Alabama?
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Glad to hear you are back in business, I am sure you have been suffering from withdrawal :laugh: :cheer:
    Be careful not to OD on pig meat :P :woohoo:
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Jon, Saw the rain at work. Customers said there was thunder also. Finally cleared as I was leaving and the Peak is georgous with the snow!! Glad you can egg again!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Adult ADHD
    Options
    We let a few pass the the state line. In Ga., it would be in court, and we would be upholding our right to bear arms and the right to cook our food. Sushi is available east of the Mississippe now, but we don't want it that way all the time.