Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

5 years egging

hayhonker
hayhonker Posts: 576
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been running into problem after problem creating a photo album of the past 5 years. Will get it right at some point....

Anyhoo....It was 5 Septembers ago that I bought my Large, met Wess on the forum, ended up at Waldorf Eggfest, met Smokin Todd, Bros Cornfed, drove QBabe to the store and asked "Green Mini Cooper or Mini Skirt" when she said I'll be there in a green mini (oh heck, I can't mention everyone), etc.

After 5 years, I have a bond with so many people I never knew. I prefer to spend New Years in sub-zero temps with Hatch and Brian and NatureBoy. I am pretty sure I could call Dr BBQ, say Hi this is Hayhonker, and truly catch up like long time friends. Facebook has become a great bond and I love keeping tabs on "egg-friends" all over the globe.

This could turn into an extended Oscar Speech the way I'm feeling so I'm gonna cut it off. Just know that the Egg and Forum and People are very dear to me. Things have changed since the old "chat-like" forum, but I am still here lurking and thinking fondly of every one of you I have met at Waldorf and Atlanta.

Cheers!

~Jason

Comments