Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: any xbox 360 gamers

Options
highpress
highpress Posts: 694
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
out there? I haven't played in a year, but for whatever reason i've gotten back into it.. Dusted off the 360 and started playing COD:MW again. normally do multiplayer, FFA when i can find some free time... Anyone else play?

Comments

• Egghead-Sooner
    Options
    I like to play when I can, got burnt out on COD after I beat it and got all the achievements. Right now I'm just looking forward to Fallout New Vegas coming out in a month or so. my gamer tag is dr_levicho. You can add me as a friend and maybe we can play some co-op missions or something.
  • highpress
    Options
    Yeah, that's cool. I stopped playing for quite a while, still trying to kick all the rust off. my tag is Zandore. Did you prestige? I'm 2nd prestige, level 30 i think.. That might be fun, if i get a chance tonight i'll add you later. I doubt i'll get the new one. I don't think i'll have alot of time to play when wifey has baby #2....
  • asianflava
    Options
    I borrowed COD MW for 360 and finished the single player. My beef with 360 is that it doesn't have built in wireless. the Wii is 1/3 the size and it has it.

I have COD W@W for my Wii. I played W@W online, but there are tons of people on there who play waaaaaay more than I ever did. Getting killed as soon as you spawn doesn't make for much fun, I didn't play much.
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    I used to love MW2. Never bothered prestiging so I'm a level 70 or whatever it is. Used to be great at it. My longest streak was like 24 I think. Haven't played it since the release of the new maps. I bought them and played them once, then lost interest. Just nube toobing. The only game I've been playing lately is Battlefield 2. IT's much less laggy than MW2 and it's an absolute blast. Less cheap play and no glitching. I don't get 5 requests a night to 10th level prestige. I play most every weekend with some real friends and it's always a good time. I'm level 32 or so.

My GT is (A CANADIAN). I think my FL is full actually. Have to nuke a few people off of it.

On the fence about Halo Reach. There are a few titles out there that I may get. Just depends what my friends are into.
  • highpress
    Options
    Yeah, it's a public gameroom just like this is a publem forum... You never know who you'll run it. Alot of jerks and kids online, I normally don't even have my mic plunged in, and mute 99% of the people that just talk non stop...

Although it does give you a weird feeling when a 12 year old kid starts talking into the mic. It makes me think i should be playing.
  • highpress
    Options
    Andrew,
    i've been out of the loop for a while so i have the original modern warfare. not the one MW2... Doubt i'll get the new one, but i may try the BF2. If you ever play the old MW, my GT is Zandore....
  • NC-CDN
    Options
    I haven't played the old MW, but can always throw it back in the tray. I belong to a gaming forum for Dads. It's a way to meet like minded folks who don't don't want to listen to the trash talking 12yo kids or the prepubescent voices. LOL.

www.dadsofgaming.com

Good group of guys. BF2 is a great game. People are generally quite on there. You only can hear your own team so you don't get the trash talk anyways, unless your team is calling you out. Its a great team based game.
  • highpress
    Options
    Thanks for the link, i'll check it out. COD MW is the only FPS multiplayer game that i have. Never really got into Halo or some of the other popular FPS games... I'm not an expert at it, but normally can hold my own in FFA. I'm going to check out that website, sounds like it could be good. Maybe i'll cya online sometime. thanks again.
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    greenegggman is my gamer tag. I play MW2 all of the time. If you add me, include a note about the bge forum so I don't ignore the invite thinking it's some 13 yr old kid that wants to be my friend.
  • highpress
    Options
    john, i'm talking about the older MW, not newer MW2.. U still play that?
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    I have it, I'd have to go digging though. I know I have it on the PS3 for sure.
  • NC-CDN
    Options
    cookingdude555 wrote:
    greenegggman is my gamer tag. I play MW2 all of the time. If you add me, include a note about the bge forum so I don't ignore the invite thinking it's some 13 yr old kid that wants to be my friend.

That's funny. I hear you though. I get friend requests all the time and I have no idea who they are. Sometimes it's a guy who I just played that had alot of kills and I guess he liked that I had alot of kills. Who knows. It's odd when you haven't even spoke a word to them and the send the request out. I don't like when I play with someone and they say NOTHING during the game then send me a FR. No thanks. I like talking folks.

Greeneggman. Great GT. Nice. Not many people on there likely know what that's about. If I saw you in a game I'd have to send a message though.
  • Rick G
    Rick G Posts: 185
    Options
    I used to play MW2 all the time but I got frustrated with the inconsistant play. One time my weapon was one shot one kill, the next time it was like I was using an airsoft gun. I also got REALLY tired of the glitching with the airstrikes and stuff. I have gone back to the first MW and with out all the bells and whistles I am much happier. Fallout New Vegas looks sweet, and so does Medal of Honor. Just a few more weeks!!!
  • JerseyEgger
    Options
    I play. Not CoD anymore. I am roped into Red Dead Redemption. Fantastic game!! My tag is Twospot
    -Eddie
  • Rick G
    Rick G Posts: 185
    Options
    I loved Red Dead single player...but I thought the online game was HORRIBLE!! Spawn camping was soooo bad that I quit playing it.
  • ResQue
    ResQue Posts: 1,045
    Options
    Not the 360 but I am hooked on COD:MW2 for PS3.
  • jebbia
    Options
    Playin reach rite now awesome game GT is wafflehouze