Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Wings

Options
Chrispy Bob
Chrispy Bob Posts: 93
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
wings1.jpg
<p />Fixed a mess of Dizzy Pig (aka Chris) crusty wings tonight.....boy are they good. Almost like they had been batter dipped and deep fried. Coated the three on the front left with Ken Stones Big Chief and the three to the right with Cross Roads (my favorite).
Give them a try; you won't be disappointed.[p]CB

[ul][li]Link to Chris's wing recipe[/ul]

Comments

• Marine Cook
    Options
    Chrispy Bob,[p]I just had a couple of pulled pork samiches a couple hours ago and you've gone and made me hungry all over again. Those babies look awesome. I've only done wings once on the egg and they were horible. I will say they were so big the chicken must have been a 10 pounder. I'll have to get that recipe a try.[p]I think there's some left over egg'd pizza in the frig and some ice cold Yeungling Lager.....got ta go bye.[p]Semper Fi,[p]MC
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Chrispy Bob,[p]Those look great, Mr. Chrispy. ChefRD's wings are an all time favorite in this household.... they even reheat well.
    Nice shot, dude![p]John