Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

checking in, and some great news

TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey folks - long time, no post, but I've been lurking and drooling over all the delicious food y'all are constantly putting out there. I love seeing all the old names, but it's also great seeing all the new ones.

I just wanted to share some really good news with you all, since so many of you are like my second family - just a few weeks ago, August 7, I became a very happily married man. My new wife, Mrs. TRex, is more than I could have ever asked for. I am truly blessed. What's more - she LOVES to cook, and we spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen together. In fact, we recently started a food blog . . . drum roll, shameless plug:

http://theshoeboxkitchen.com/

Anyway, this isn't about our blog, I just wanted to say hello and tell you folks that I miss you and love what you're doing in the forum, and I couldn't resist sharing my good news with you all.

All my best,

jason

Comments