Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's Twins!

Options
AbqEgg'r
AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've known since the first week I got my BGE that I would want another one; more grill space, more flexibility to cook different things and different temperatures at the same time, inflated ego of being a double egg'r, etc. The store I bought mine at was going out of business so I picked up another large egg at 20% off (about the same everyone else around the country is paying). Going to build the table today, two whole'r. It's kind of scary..those whose pictures I've seen with two large eggs..it appears they have children soon:))[p]My big question is how do you keep from weighing 400lbs?[p]Egg-fanatic

Comments

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    To tell you the truth, I've gained 8 pounds since I got the egg. Never used to eat at night..and now...yikes! Fortunately still way (weigh?) under 400 lbs!
  • Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    AbqEgg'r,[p] I have seen a few members with side by side Egg tables,
    quite impressive. If you haven't, check out J.Js visitor
    porfile. May give you some idea where to start.
    In regards to weight, can't help you there. I may need
    two seats at Eggtoberfest just for me.

Earl[p]

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    AbqEgg'r, Double congrat's to ya..I know where your coming from..My second came from a local with a moving situation. It was a TLC second hand one. I was grateful for the 2nd BGE. Now thinking 3rds...! This is versatility..you will love it.
    Cheers..C~W[p]