Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

beef short ribs

Hsbldr1
Hsbldr1 Posts: 225
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Everyone been awhile. My wife brought home beef shirt ribs. I did not look at them until today while getting ready to cook. Anyway they are "treyed" that is what the package says, I can only assume it means they have been cut individually since they have been. All the recipes i find are slabs of ribs. Any ideas on times and temps with the ribs cut like they are?

Comments

• jball
    jball Posts: 63
    Sampled a very tasty rib at the TX Eggfest yesterday. Google "Kimchee Korean Short Ribs" and find the Food Network recipe. They were great with or w/o the cucumber relish if that's not your thing.
    Good luck.

John
    Hutto, TX
  • Hsbldr1
    Hsbldr1 Posts: 225
    wow forget the previous post after closer inspection turns out they are not cut individually but rather short cross sections or several ribs....suppose that is where the name "short ribs" came from. :blush: