Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The European EGGfest

Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For all of you with the funds to do so, there is an international EGGfest in the Netherlands (Landgoed De Marienwaerdt ‘t Klooster 5 – BEESD) on June 6, 2010 from noon to 5PM. It's really incredible that the EGG community in Europe is growing as rapidly as it is. They promise to have a German BBQ champion team (tevens Egg-Heads) attending and will also have some top chefs coming to offer advice and to serve as judges. The theme this year is "GET EGGPERIENCED" so more Europeans will be learning our secret of the Big Green Egg. Now if we could only get the French to teach us how to do "Poulet dans l'oeuf"

Comments

• pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Let me book my flight :laugh: :laugh:

I am glad the egg is catching on overseas. That would be a great one to go to but no funds.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • Don Marco
    Don Marco Posts: 287
    Looking forward to that one, i´m gonna be cooking there with some buddies.
    Nature Boy aka Chris from Dizzy Pig is also hopping over the pond for this.

If you can make it, c´mon over here. You wont regret it !

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
  • Don Marco
    Don Marco Posts: 287
    Wise One wrote:
    ...They promise to have a German BBQ champion team (tevens Egg-Heads) attending...

Havent heard of that one yet, and as far as i know the only german team thats using eggs in their arsenal is "Southside BBQ", a team of some friends of mine. Egg-Simon on this forum is also a member.
    They didnt attend any championchip yet but i´m sure they´ll kick some ass. Hope they wont kick ours at the International Berlin Barbecue Championships in 4 Weeks though... :unsure:

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de