Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Overseas BGE

Options
PeterPilot
PeterPilot Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings, I am from TX but live in United Arab Emirates. Great site, can anyone help with information on purchasing and then having a Medium BGE sent to me in Abu Dhabi? Thanks, and love the site!!

Comments

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    You might want to contact the Mothership at www.biggreenegg.com and ask which dealer can service you.
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Texans and Big Green Eggs go well together, no matter where on Earth they are.

I'm sure someone at BGE can help you figure out a way to make it happen.

As Grand Oeuf Vert suggested, give them a call.

Hope to see you posting BGE success stories and photos soon.

Spring "Deep In The Southeast Heart Of Texas" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    In my opinion, you are just as well off working it from your end. You and your associates will have more familiarity with Freight carriers/brokers who regularly ship from the U.S. to the U.A.E.
  • popedaddy
    popedaddy Posts: 51
    Options
    I have a nigerian bank acct # 004755797114822246 you deposit 454,321,987,654.00 into that acct and send me your address I will make sure, I promise to get you a mini EGG part # LGE with stand part# CHIMS with new mini spring assisted hinge! How's that sound. Sorry guys couldn't resist myself.