Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breast roast

Options
Hooter
Hooter Posts: 134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saw a chicken breast roast at the grocery store the other day. Have never cooked one of these. I'm kind of thinking that I will inject it and cook it tomorrow. [p]Any suggestions on what to inject it with?

Comments

• Hooter
    Hooter Posts: 134
    Options
    Hooter,[p]Just to clarify what this is...it's a breast that looks just like a turkey breast. It's about 1.5 lbs and is tied up w/ string like a turkey breast. [p]I figured injecting would be the best thing to do. [p]I can't find any reference to breast roasts in the archives, only boneless breasts. [p]Any thoughts on what to inject with?
  • Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    Hooter, I've been having good luck with Cuban style MOJO marinade on both chicken and poultry. Make your own or buy some Badia brand in the Hispanic section of your grocery store. You can inject with this as well.