Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Question on table for 2 large

Options
pattikake
pattikake Posts: 1,175
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
I printed out the plans, is 58 inches long enough to hold two large BGE's? Any ideas would be great. Thanks a bunch.

Patti
Wichita, KS

Comments

• Patti, from what I recall, you need an opening of 21 or 23 inches to pop the egg in, so it should be long enough for 2 to fit in, but you will not have much room to put anything else on. If you have the room, why not make it longer? Use the plans as a general guide & stretch that baby out so you have some table space... you know, you can never have too much table space, Marc
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Thanks a bunch, I have someone to make me a table finally. I need one.

Patti
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    I have the BGE table, modified it to hold 2 larges, it works fine, however there is very littlke work space on the table. I have an adjacent counter, so it is great for me.
    Kendell

DSC00213.jpgDSC00211.jpg
  • Lambchops
    Lambchops Posts: 166
    Options
    Autumn09_126.jpg
    68" would be better.I can get 3 cookie sheets lengthwise in between the Eggs. Plus there is storage up the a#$ under and in between the EGGS.
  • Smoking Coles
    Options
    Patti,

My table is 72" or 6ft long. These are two medium eggs though, not large. The holes cut in this table are 18", so your's would be 3" bigger per egg. Hopefully you can get some idea from this though.

IMG_0631.jpg