Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Thank You\'s

Options
Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Dave, Bobby, Jodi, Bruce, Randy, & eveyone involved with holding Eggtoberfest this year.

Special Thanks to:
S & C Tredwell
Sparky
Rusty Rooster
Hungry Man
Pork Butt Mike
Florida Grillin Girl
Bente
Fidel
Others I am forgetting...
For helping with accomodations, rides from hotel to MS & back, loaning Dutch oven, helping us setup, claiming a prize at the drawing on my behalf...you all were great.

Also, I enjoyed spending some time with folks I had never met, or maybe had met only briefly before:
Frank in Houma & his wife
AZRP & Desert Philly
Mainegg & Neil
Bubba Tim & Little Chef
Anna G
Reelgem & Del

After Party...thanks to those who brought fire pits and wood to keep us warm. And a special thanks to Dr. Zaius, some short Canadina dude in a beige jacket, & Clint for literally cooking through the whole party in order to provide us with such delicious stuff. And LC's leg of lamb was killer.

Thanks to Hoss for not making me eat "Loney".

Thank You "Pickle" for making sure I got some of your Blackened Scallops which along with Clints "Grilled Cheese Sandwich like your Mama should have made" were probably my two favorite things this year. Although Tred's Egg Benedict Pizza was up there also.

Thanks to everyone who purchased one of the Pink caps to support charity.

And Thank You to all of my Egghead friends for making a Fabulous Weeked of Eggin!

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    It was great meeting you in person!I wanted a coulpe of the hats.Let me know if you have more.That chili verde was "on point"!Good vibes to you and yours.Hope to see you again soon! :)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Bacchus, It was good to put a name to a face and I surly did enjoy meeting you and your nice family. Tim
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Han a good time Ron, it was good seeing you again.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Ron,I had a blast buddy.Sorry that it didn't work out "as planned" ,but it was still a bunch of fun.You snuck out before I could get your chair back to you thought :whistle: Now we have an excuse to get together soon ;)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Hey Ron good seeing you again. When you hook up with Sparky you better look real close in his van. He has your chair, the Canadian flag, my cooler and I think Fidel is missing some silverware from Fidelfest :whistle: no telling whats still in the van :laugh: :laugh: I think I even saw Steve's smokeshack sign and I have no idea how he pulled that one off :woohoo: :woohoo: It was a great weekend
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    as always it was great seeing you also!

congrats again on the win

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Pickle
    Pickle Posts: 74
    Options
    Bacchus,
    Your too kind. Enjoyed seeing you again, and thanks for letting me use your thermapen. Need to get one of those.